Based in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canadian Specialty Castings is a division of Canadian Babbitt Bearings Ltd., A Russell Industries Company. Through a combination of performance, skill, and dedication to quality we have become the fastest growing sandcasting foundry in Canada. We provide a wide range of services and products to our customers. Organizations all over North America choose CSC for their ability to pour more than 400 Alloys under one roof and counting with the most common of them being, Carbon and Low Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel. Canadian Specialty Castings and its sister companies have the resources to provide value-added solutions to our customers from pattern design through casting simulation, high quality sand castings with specialized heat treatment done plus finish machining along with NDE services as one complete package
THE CSC DIFFERENCE – Customers choose CSC for:
- Engineering solutions start with 3D part modelling and casting simulations (ProCast, ESI).
- On staff metallurgical engineers to ensure full compliance of both chemical and physical specs.
- Market advantage with cutting edge In-House gating technologies for unmatched casting and surface quality.
- 3D capabilities from models with most advanced reverse Engineering Technologies i.e. portable CMM Arm-Tools for complete 3D model.
- One of the largest steel pouring capacity in the region capped at 9,000 lbs. with net cast weight of 6,000 lbs.
- We have the largest Aluminum Bronze pouring capacity capped at 10,000 lbs. with a dedicated furnace for a net cast weight of 6,000 lbs.
- Strategic partnerships with market leader outside vendors and suppliers.
- We recycle 90% of our sands making us arguably the most environmentally compliant foundry in North America.
- Unparalleled customer service, dedication and satisfaction.
- Market leaders with technical innovation.
- Dedication to product and service excellence.
- Highly trained and dedicated workforce.
- Ability to pour 400 alloys all under one roof.
- Fast and efficient 24/7 emergency service.
- Our expansive state-of-the-art facilities.
- In-house testing of the materials using our Spectrometer to check the chemistry and in making sure to meet customer requirements, we can provide chemistry material test reports from our Spectrometer for all work orders. This equipment also helps in making customizable parts with specialized chemistry as this is one of the primary reasons on why we can pour more than 300 alloys.
Heat Treatment Furnace
Introducing CSC’s new in-house Gas Charged Batch Furnace, capable of reaching temperatures up to 2400 °F, and has the capacity to hold casting of size up to 100” x 60” x 45”HEAT TREATMENT CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Stress Relieving
- Furnace Annealing
- Water Quenching
Over 400 Alloys under one roof
- Duplex and Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Exotic and Nickel Base Alloys
- Heat Resistant Stainless Steel
- Carbon and Low Alloy Steels
- Aluminum Bronze
- Custom Modified Grades
ASTM A48 Class 30, 35 & 40 Gray Iron
- Gear Blanks
- Round and Bars
- Half Rings
- Pumps, Valves, Compressors and other Pressure Retaining and Rotating Equipment
- Hydro Gas and Steam Turbines
- Marine Industries
- Metal and Miscellaneous Process Equipment
- Combustion and Thermal Resistant Equipment
- Agricultural and Mining Industries
- Cryogenic Applications